Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quotes from Roy and Dale...

I've been collecting quotes by Roy Rogers and his wife Dale Evans over the past few years. Here are a few of my favorites...


"Nothing happens by chance in the economy of God..." ~Dale


"If you're going to shake hands, shake hands like you mean it." ~Roy


"If there were no valley of sadness and death, we could never really appreciate the sunshine of happiness on the mountaintop." ~Roy


"For every sorrow in my life there have been a thousand joys" ~Roy


"All my life I searched for the pot of gold at the foot of the rainbow: now I've found it at the foot of the cross." ~Dale



Roy and his oldest son Dusty.

"When the enemies of our freedom under God are successful in breaking up our homes, they have broken our backs - because the home is the backbone of America" ~Roy


Happy Trials!
~Alyssa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails