....is now on available to watch!
Go
HERE to see it! (It is split into 6 clips.)
What do you think of it?
Thus far I like it
fairly well, but I really need to see the whole film before I decide for sure. We thought Romola Garai was excellent as Emma, she is very expressive and portrays great confidence in her matchmaking skills; in fact she can be a little annoying! Jane Austen did write that Emma is "a heroine whom no one but myself will much like.", so they must have done something right in this film. I am looking forward to the part when she finally realizes her mistakes, (and that Mr. Knightly was correct all along), and tries to change. That is always our favorite part of the story. :)
~Alyssa
2 comments:
Thanks for the link! I really liked the first episode! :-D
I'm glad you enjoyed it Melanie! My sisters and I are really looking forward to the next episodes! :)
~Alyssa
Post a Comment