Thank you for commenting. :) That article is so funny! Can you imagine what it would have been like to have seen that happen?!!
The video at the bottom is one I really like by Paul Washer. If I am remembering correctly I think it is an excerpt from a longer sermon he gave to a group of young people.
Please do not use or copy original photographs or text without my consent. Of course you are most welcome to link to this site or to a post from this site. Thank you!
"...men ought always to pray and not lose heart." Luke 18:1b
Click on picture for a free audio copy of this message given by Peter Bradrick. It is aimed at young men, but gave us girls a lot to think about in many areas, especially how we use the time God has given us.
3 comments:
LOL that was really funny!!
I really like the short video at the bottom of your page he is really good!!
~ Tiffany
Tiffany,
Thank you for commenting. :) That article is so funny! Can you imagine what it would have been like to have seen that happen?!!
The video at the bottom is one I really like by Paul Washer. If I am remembering correctly I think it is an excerpt from a longer sermon he gave to a group of young people.
~Alyssa :)
Post a Comment