Last evening we went to our neighbor's wedding. It was in a town only 10 minutes from us and we got there just in the nick of time. It is strange how easy it is to be almost late for something that is so close!

I didn't get any good pictures of the bide and groom, we were too far back and to the side. I did get a good picture of Mrs. B. taking their picture though!

Congratulating the parents on our way out.
The dads and the two groomsmen wore dark brown suits and the bridesmaids had peachy/caramel colored dresses. With the flowers the bride chose it was a very pretty color combination.
I didn't get any good pictures of the bide and groom, we were too far back and to the side. I did get a good picture of Mrs. B. taking their picture though!
Congratulating the parents on our way out.
The dads and the two groomsmen wore dark brown suits and the bridesmaids had peachy/caramel colored dresses. With the flowers the bride chose it was a very pretty color combination.
The church is SO pretty inside and the walls and ceiling are totally covered in this patterned tin; with the exception of the window trim and railings, which are wood.
~Alyssa







No comments:
Post a Comment