Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday!

The girls made 'Cashew Turkey' with rice for my meal...

...and Blueberry Pie for dessert! Yum!

The rose Dad gave me.

We took a bunch of pictures before lunch, we were trying to get a good family picture but they didn't turn out quite right. However, we did get a lot of 'sister pictures' and some individual ones too. It was fun!



~Alyssa

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Lovely pictures! :-)

Wendy said...

I love the photos! Alyssa, you are very photogenic--in the bottom four very different poses, they are all lovely! Who was the photographer? Your mom? She is an excellent photographer, I know. I'm so glad you had a nice day. Your sisters were kind to make you such a delicious and special meal! I'm happy for you on your birthday!
Mrs. G

the W. family said...

Thank you Melanie! :)


Mrs. G.
Well, you are very kind! Ana took the pictures of me, but Mom took the one of us girls together. Thank you for the birthday card you sent!

Love,
Alyssa :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alyssa!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!

In Christ,
Tiffany

the W. family said...

Thank you Elizabeth and Tiffany!
~Alyssa

Adina said...

I guess we started chatting after your birthday passed :). I have seen this article just today.
Anyway Happy birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails