Sunday evening we had friends over for supper and games.
We had such a fun time!
We had such a fun time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday afternoon Mom, Ana, and I went to the nursing home in Parkers to listen to our friend play the accordion. She was accompanied by a man on the fiddle. (Apparently he used to be a well known fiddle player.) They played from memory and by ear. :)
~Alyssa







2 comments:
How delightful! So good to see the F family and their relatives from Romania! K and D and the octet are singing at the Wellstead (both Assisted Living and, I think, the Alzheimer's unit) tonight; also the guys' quartet will sing. I hope to go along to hear them. Pray that it will really bless the people there.
Mrs. G
We had a fun time together!
How did your time go at the Assisted Living homes?
Will they all be singing at church?
Love you!
~ALyssa
Post a Comment