Thursday, December 3, 2009

Knowing God's Will


We enjoy listening to Pastor James MacDonald on the radio each day at 11:30 as we prepare lunch. Yesterday and today's broadcast was from a series about knowing God's will. They were especially good!

Listen to yesterday's radio broadcast here:
God's Will for You (Part 1)

...and today's here:
God's Will for You (Part 2)

~~~~~~~~
Edited to say: I was just thinking it would make more sense to listen to the series from the beginning! So here are the first three parts:

Does God Have a Will for Me? (Part 1)
Part2
Part3

(There are more coming up too.)

The series can be purchased on CD HERE

~Alyssa :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi! I'm going to try to listen to these today, but I wanted to say
...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!...
(*smile*)
I hope that you have a wonderful day, Alyssa!
Mrs. G

the W. family said...

Mrs. G,

Thank you for the Birthday wishes!! :)

There are more parts in this sermon series - three before the two I posted and probably a few coming up too - just so you know!

Love,
Alyssa

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU.

LOVE IN CHRIST,
TIFFANY

Related Posts with Thumbnails