One year ago today I started this blog, so today is its birthday!
Having a blog has been a fun learning experience and I've enjoyed it very much! To celebrate this event, would you leave a comment and say how you found this blog and where you are from? I would love to know who reads my blog! :) It's really quite easy and only takes a minute.
Thank you all so very much!!
~Alyssa
Having a blog has been a fun learning experience and I've enjoyed it very much! To celebrate this event, would you leave a comment and say how you found this blog and where you are from? I would love to know who reads my blog! :) It's really quite easy and only takes a minute.
Thank you all so very much!!
~Alyssa








7 comments:
Happy birthday to your blog! :-D
I really enjoy reading your blog; it's lovely! I can't remember how I found your blog; I think it may have been on the S&S forum, or in a comment, I don't remember.
I am from northeastern Ohio, and from the blogs "Complete in Thee" and "Hooks and Needles". :-)
Happy New Year! :-)
Happy Birthday! I love reading your blog, you are such a beautiful young lady, and your posts are always very edifying (and interesting!)
I don't know where I first found it, either from another blog, or the S&S forum.
I am from northern VA, but currently living in China, near Beijing.
My blog is hannahjiejie.wordpress.com (Contemplations in China)
I wish you blessings in the New Year!
Hannah
Hi Alyssa! I found your blog through the S and S forum. Congratulations on 1 year of blogging!
I am from England, and I enjoy reading your blog and have recently added it to my favourites.
Rachel xxx
Thank you ladies for your comments! It was such fun to hear from each of you! It really brightened my day. :)
Blessings,
Alyssa
Well, belatedly, congratulations on your 1 year birthday of your blog!! I am, of course, as you know, from Minnesota, and found your blog through you, yourself, I think! I have enjoyed your posts and love hearing how your family is doing, and what God is doing in you! Keep growing and sharing.
Lots of Love,
Mrs. G
Only a little late! Happy Birthday. ;D
I love your Blog! So many good Ideas. :D
I'm from Sevierville Tennessee, and I found your blog on Sense and Sensibility patterns forum.
I hope you have many more years of blogging!!
Meggie
Hi Alyssa, I have just seen this post. You know I like your blog because of YOU! :)
Post a Comment