"Feminism is mixed up with a muddled idea that women are free when they serve their employers, but slaves when they help their husbands." - G.K. Chesterton
Alyssa great post! I was talking about this very topic yesterday with my college plus mentor and its so true! Why do women feel they are liberated by working for other men and not when they are helping their husbands and fathers!? I am so thankful for the Bible that shows us that this myth is not true. Thank you for your encouraging posts! This gave me an idea for a blog post. I don't have camera anymore so I have gone more to just writing. Thanks for the idea!
The feminists really have things backwards, don't they? :( You're welcome for the idea, and I will look forward to reading your blog post on this topic! Blessings!!
Please do not use or copy original photographs or text without my consent. Of course you are most welcome to link to this site or to a post from this site. Thank you!
"...men ought always to pray and not lose heart." Luke 18:1b
Click on picture for a free audio copy of this message given by Peter Bradrick. It is aimed at young men, but gave us girls a lot to think about in many areas, especially how we use the time God has given us.
2 comments:
Alyssa great post! I was talking about this very topic yesterday with my college plus mentor and its so true! Why do women feel they are liberated by working for other men and not when they are helping their husbands and fathers!? I am so thankful for the Bible that shows us that this myth is not true. Thank you for your encouraging posts! This gave me an idea for a blog post. I don't have camera anymore so I have gone more to just writing. Thanks for the idea!
In Christ,
Rebecca
The feminists really have things backwards, don't they? :(
You're welcome for the idea, and I will look forward to reading your blog post on this topic!
Blessings!!
Post a Comment