Saturday, November 7, 2009

God Will Provide





"Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the grass and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed."
Psalm 37:1-3

~Alyssa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

He does provide. It was so good to see your family Sunday. Too short. Be encouraged in the Lord--you are an encouragement to me. (Does your mom have the poem, "Do the Next Thing"? It is very good, and I have it somewhere, if she would like it--she mentioned it to me on Sunday.
Please continue to pray for our health--Thank you!
Mrs. G

the W. family said...

Mrs. G.,

It was good to see you Sunday and be back at Cornerstone again. I hope Kelsey and Mr. G. are feeling better. :)

I asked Mom about the poem you mentioned and she said she does have it. Thank you for asking!

Have a lovely day!

~Alyssa

Related Posts with Thumbnails