Did that get your attention?! Read on....
Proverbs 3:7 says, "Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil." Joshua Harris uses a beanbag chair to illustrate how we often fail to "turn away from evil."
See the clip HERE!
~Alyssa







4 comments:
Wow! That was so challenging and true! Thank you for that, Alyssa!
Love, Mrs. Gunn
P.S. The quilt you made for Rachel was absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and fabrics in it so much, and speaking of colors, you all looked fabulous in "your" colors last night and it was just so good to see you--I've missed you all (even though I read your blogs). Oh, and thank you so much for reading my blog, which I know you faithfully do--dear friends!
Wow! When I first read that title I was kind of like.. "What?"
But he had a really good message and so true!
In Christ,
Tiffany
I am glad you ladies enjoyed the clip. We thought it was a very good visual lesson.
It was so good to see you Thursday evening too Mrs. Gunn!
Love,
Alyssa
Post a Comment