Yesterday we went to a hair class at a friend's house. Nicki, the hair dresser they use, came and demonstrated a hair cut, an up-do, and braids. (I was a little surprised at how she was dressed, so I tried to be careful which pictures I posted here.)
She asked if anyone wanted to try the layering - so I volunteered. It was not too hard although I was a little nervous that I would mess up Jessica's hair. I was combing the hair out and then when I went to cut it, I found that my finger was stuck in the scissors handle. Oh dear! I took some serious tugging to get it off too. :0
The 'up-do.
She sprayed each section hair with hair spray before curling it; then she put the hair up.
It turned out nice!
Nicki was very nice and was willing to answer everyone's questions.
We had a nice time and learned some new things. :)
~Alyssa
We had a nice time and learned some new things. :)
~Alyssa







No comments:
Post a Comment