This is the last day of the 'Week in Feminine Dress' over on the Sense and Sensibility message board. It went by so quickly! I've enjoyed seeing the outfits the ladies there have worn this week and am inspired by their creativity. :)
Today I wore the same work dress as I did on Tuesday, with the addition of my 'Tasha Tudor' apron. I planted beans, Swiss Chard and Zucchini and did a bunch of weeding in the garden. The weather was lovely!
~Alyssa
~Alyssa







3 comments:
I really like your apron! You mentioned it's a Tasha Tudor style, May I ask what pattern you used?
OH! BTW, I come by way of the S&S board. :)
I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you that I have really enjoyed seeing all your outfits this week.
And also wanted to ask you if you used a pattern for your apron. It is really cute and I would love to make one like that.
Thanks,
Lady Celeste
Thank you!
I made up the apron pattern based off of one that Tasha Tudor had on in a book. (Hence the name.) I used an A-line jumper pattern and altered it from there.
It is similar to Mrs. Chancey's Edwardian Apron pattern though.
I hope this helps. I made a new one up a couple years ago and I can post some pictures of it if you'd like. :)(The one I'm wearing in the picture is VERY worn out!)
Blessings,
Alyssa
Post a Comment