On Saturday we made the 3 1/2 hour drive down to visit Grandma W.
Ana made this lovely cake for Grandma's 85th birthday. (Her actual birthday is in about 2 weeks but we won't be able to make it for the celebration.)
With Grandma and our cousin Aaron.
Looking at our scrapbook with Aunt Judy and Aaron.
Grandma grows the most amazing African Violets!
On our way home we drove by the farm Dad grew up on.
I saw this truck on the way home!
I wondered if it was just a design or if it meant they had 4 children. :)
The trip was long, but we had a very nice visit. :)
I wish we lived closer to her so we could see her more often!
~Alyssa
I wondered if it was just a design or if it meant they had 4 children. :)
The trip was long, but we had a very nice visit. :)
I wish we lived closer to her so we could see her more often!
~Alyssa








No comments:
Post a Comment