Monday, March 29, 2010

A Week with Grandma!

I was able to spend last week with Grandma W.
We enjoyed looking through old photo albums together, visiting the farm where she grew up, going through her recipes, visiting the thrift store, playing games (a lot!), and baking.


Here is Grandma in front of the house she grew up in. Her sister-in-law lives there now.


This is the old smoke house near the farm house.

I found an old picture of Grandpa W. (on the left) with Grandma's brother Albert (on the right) that has the same smoke house in the background!


This is the barn her dad built.

--------------


Tending to the house plants.


The Coconut Cream pie we made Saturday morning to have when Dad came that evening. :)

Grandma and me!
I am glad it worked out to stay with her. :)

~Alyssa

1 comment:

Adina said...

There are very precious pictures! I am glad you had such a great time together with your grandmother.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails