Monday, March 22, 2010

Games and Going


Yesterday afternoon we played Chicken Scratch together!


Tomorrow I am going to go visit Grandma for the week. I am looking forward to that! Oh, and there will still be things appearing here since I have a few posts scheduled. :)

Have a lovely week everyone!

~Alyssa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Alyssa,

I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your 'no right click' thing on your blog because I would really like that for my photography blog!

Thanks,

In Christ,
Tiffany

the W. family said...

Tiffany,
When Alyssa gets back home this weekend, she will get back to you about your question. :)

I hope you are having a good week!

~Amy

the W. family said...

Hi Tiffany! I could email you the HTML code if you could give me your email address. That would be the easiest...

Love,
Alyssa

Related Posts with Thumbnails