Monday, April 12, 2010

The Booth Brothers in Concert!!


The Booth Brothers left to right: Michael Booth, Jim Brady, Ronnie Booth.

Through the years we've enjoyed listening and watching the Booth Brothers on Gather music DVDs, so we were excited when we found out they would be giving a performance in a town only 40 minutes from us! Saturday evening was the concert and it was a real treat!


Michael Booth reading the Bible between songs.

We were really impressed and encouraged by the way they incorporated the Bible into their concert, sharing the gospel message and standing firm on the authority of the Bible throughout the evening. At the end of the concert, Michael spoke for about 20 minutes or so, giving a very clear explanation of salvation. It was so refreshing!

Us girls with Mr. Michael Booth.
All three of the guys were so very kind and friendly!



Here are two samples of their singing I found on YouTube (they are from a Gaither concert). :)



~Alyssa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Dear Alyssa,
Well, today I saw how God can use blogging. You wouldn't--couldn't--have known, but the song "Through it all" was a song that was more than a little special between God and me when I was young, early on in my faith. God was growing my faith then. Now, many trials later, and many years older as a Christian, the Lord used it today to minister to my beleaguered soul, that needed to know that, even though I don't always *see* what He's doing or the answers to my prayers, God is working. He let me know He loves me, and that I should still trust Him, through these two songs. It was His special message to me--like a secret code. Thank you for being the messenger.
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn

the W. family said...

Mrs. G.,
Oh wow, I had no idea! I am so glad this post was a blessing to you. Praise the Lord! The concert was a HUGE encouragement to us so I am glad that could be passed on somehow.:)
Love,
Alyssa

Adina said...

Dear Alyssa,
I have just seen those pictures. You are very cute. I am SO glad you had a wonderful time.
Adina

the W. family said...

Thank you Adina!
~Alyssa

Related Posts with Thumbnails