Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Way Back When-sday

Depression Era Cooking with Clara


Episode 6 - Sunday Breakfast

Do you all enjoy these little cooking shows, or not?! There are only a few left but it would be nice to get some feedback.... :)
~Alyssa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Alyssa! You know what? This is the first episode of Clara's cooking that I've watched! I've not been able to access them until today, but I thought this episode was very sweet and after singing "Count your Blessings" in my quiet time this morning, it makes me realize even more how enormously blessed we are in this day and how grateful we should be! "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% your attitude about what happens!"(my paraphrase of a quote from Chuck Swindoll) Another quote from Elis. Elliot, "God is not worried about anything!"
Thanks for sharing! Love, Mrs. Gunn

the W. family said...

Mrs. Gunn,
I'm glad you enjoyed the cooking show! I've found them very interesting.:)
I really liked the quotes you shared, they are so true! We really have SO MUCH to be thankful for!
Love,
Alyssa

Related Posts with Thumbnails