HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!
I love you!
This past Saturday was Ana's Golden Birthday...she was 21 on the 21st! Amy and I made her birthday meal for supper, and then in the evening we all watched the old film You Can't Take it With You. :)
This is a delicious drink Ana asked to have with her meal. Dad said tasted like a fruit salad.
This is a delicious drink Ana asked to have with her meal. Dad said tasted like a fruit salad.
Ingredients
1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
1 T. Lime juice
1-2 T. powdered sugar
1/4 t. grated lime peel
1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, powdered sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.
Yield: 2 servings (I doubled it when I made it.)
ENJOY!
~Alyssa







2 comments:
Mmmmm! Sounds very refreshing! and Delicious! I would have loved to be with you (both for your wonderful cooking and for your fellowship!) Again, Happy (GOLDEN!) Birthday, Ana!!
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn
(Miss you all:(
Thank you Mrs. Gunn! You are always welcome here!
Love,
Alyssa
Post a Comment